Join us this September for what is likely to be our most informative Summit yet! Packed with informative and progressive workshops, the Streamline Summit has everything you need. But we didn’t leave out the fun! Break from the workshops, enjoy our planned events and explore the surrounding area.
Welcome cocktail party with hors d’oeuvres
Breakfast, lunch & snacks on day 2 and 3
Full schedule of informative tracks
Dynamic guest speakers
Networking with other PM’s and Streamline partners
Access to vendor showcase
Farewell party (dinner & drinks)
This year’s Summit will return to the The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa in North Scottsdale Visit the Resort Website
We have a limited number of rooms available at the set rate. Please make your reservations soon (especially if you are looking for a suite) as the Resort is known to sell out in the summer months with local and out of town guests.
Have a little spare time or extending your stay? Check out these local area attractions.
- Taliesin West – Take a guided tour through world-renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter retreat and studio, which exemplifies the principles of design he was famous for. More Info
- Butterfly Wonderland – More Info
- Kierland Commons – Walk to the Shops and Restaurants – More Info
- OdySea Aquarium – Dive in to OdySea Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the southwest. More Info
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve – Hiking – More Info
- Old Town Scottsdale – The Conservatory is a locally owned, beautiful and unique store offering fine furniture, fabulous accessories, antiques, baby treasures and exceptional gifts. More Info
- Scottsdale Fashion Square – Scottsdale Fashion Square is the Southwest’s distinctive address for premier shopping, dining and entertainment. Scottsdale Fashion Square offers a compelling retail experience in the heart of the country’s fastest-growing major metropolitan area. More Info
Rise Up to Maximize Revenue
There will be a variety of educational tracks offered at this year’s Summit. Some tracks will focus on system functionality (beginner, intermediate/advanced), while others will focus on industry trends and ideas. Look for tracks this year that are guided by our Streamline users…You! In addition, you will have many opportunities to network with Streamline Family members during facilitated round tables, participate in panel discussions, attend hands on Labs and schedule 1:1s with any member of the Streamline staff. Take a look at our amazing tracks for this year’s Summit.
Day 2 & 3 Conference Program
Schedule at a Glance
See what’s happening at this year’s Summit
Labs & 1:1s
Take part in our FREE Labs before the Summit starts. There is no cost for Labs but space is limited.
1:1 meetings are available with the Streamline staff at a cost of $150. All proceeds will be donated to the Children’s Cancer Network.
Registration for Labs & 1:1s will be available through our new Summit App on August 15. Look for an invite in the coming weeks.
Welcome Cocktail Party
Streamline sponsored with Lynnbrook Group & Rental Guardian
Registration – Meet & Greet
The schedule is now posted for the Streamline Summit 2018 sessions.
Get out and explore the area. Great restaurants and shops within walking distance.
Rise Up to Maximize Efficiency
Rise Up to Maximize Your Knowledge
What people say about the Summit
check our previous conference photos