We’ve changed venues for this year’s Summit! Nestled at the foot of iconic Camelback Mountain, this luxury venue will leave you in awe. Expect more informative and progressive round tables with a mix of workshops and classes. Break away and enjoy the resort grounds or pop into Oldtown Scottsdale.
Welcome cocktail party with hors d’oeuvres
Breakfast, lunch & snacks on day 2 and 3
Full schedule of informative tracks
Interactive discussions (Roundtables & Panels)
Hands-on learning labs with the Streamline staff
Dynamic guest speakers
Networking with other PM’s and Streamline partners
Access to Exhibitor showcase
Farewell party (dinner, drinks & entertainment)
This year’s Summit will be held at the iconic Phoenician Luxury Resort in Scottsdale Visit the Resort Website
The Phoenician Resort is pleased to include the following amenties with your daily activities resort package.
- In-room wireless internet
- 24-Phoenician Athletic Club and Fitness Center
- Daily morning yoga class
- daily cocktail mixology class & tasting
- Tennis court and equipment rental (one hour daily)
- Bicycle rental (two hours daily)
- 50% off driving range fees at golf course
- 50% off fitness classes
We have a limited number of rooms available at the set rate. Please make your reservations soon (especially if you are looking for a suite) as the Resort is known to sell out in the summer months with local and out of town guests. Click here to book your room now!
Have a little spare time or extending your stay? Check out these local area attractions.
- Trail Hiking – Camelback Mtn – The most iconic hiking trail in the valley is right in the resorts backyard. Choose from the Echo Canyon or Cholla trails. Trail info.
Piestewa (Squaw) Peak Mtn – Trail info
- Taliesin West – Take a guided tour through world-renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter retreat and studio, which exemplifies the principles of design he was famous for. More Info
- Butterfly Wonderland – More Info
- OdySea Aquarium – Dive in to OdySea Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the southwest. More Info
- Old Town Scottsdale – The Conservatory is a locally owned, beautiful and unique store offering fine furniture, fabulous accessories, antiques, baby treasures and exceptional gifts. More Info
- Scottsdale Fashion Square – Scottsdale Fashion Square is the Southwest’s distinctive address for premier shopping, dining and entertainment. Scottsdale Fashion Square offers a compelling retail experience in the heart of the country’s fastest-growing major metropolitan area. More Info
Founder and CEO of VTrips
Elizabeth Maora, LLC.
Executive Director, VRMA
Schedule at a Glance
Check back shortly to see what’s happening at this year’s Summit
Labs & 1:1s
Take part in our FREE Labs before the Summit starts. There is no cost for Labs but space is limited.
1:1 meetings are available with the Streamline staff at a cost of $150. All proceeds will be donated to the Children’s Cancer Network.
Registration for Labs & 1:1s will be available on Wednesday, August 21st.
Welcome Cocktail Party
Registration – Meet & Greet
Hope a short ride into Old Town Scottsdale and explore great restaurants and shops.
What people say about the Summit
check our previous conference photos