Once a year, the Streamline family of property managers and partners gather for a 3 day Summit. Attendees enjoy a valuable combination of education, networking, and lot of fun!
We can’t wait!
This year’s Summit will be held at the iconic Phoenician Luxury Resort in Scottsdale Visit the Resort Website
The Phoenician Resort is pleased to include the following amenties with your daily activities resort package.
- In-room wireless internet
- 24-Phoenician Athletic Club and Fitness Center
- Daily morning yoga class
- daily cocktail mixology class & tasting
- Tennis court and equipment rental (one hour daily)
- Bicycle rental (two hours daily)
- 50% off driving range fees at golf course
- 50% off fitness classes
We have a limited number of rooms available at the set rate. Please make your reservations soon (especially if you are looking for a suite) as the Resort is known to sell out in the summer months with local and out of town guests. Click here to book your room now!
Have a little spare time or extending your stay? Check out these local area attractions.
- Trail Hiking – Camelback Mtn – The most iconic hiking trail in the valley is right in the resorts backyard. Choose from the Echo Canyon or Cholla trails. Trail info.
Piestewa (Squaw) Peak Mtn – Trail info
- Taliesin West – Take a guided tour through world-renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter retreat and studio, which exemplifies the principles of design he was famous for. More Info
- Butterfly Wonderland – More Info
- OdySea Aquarium – Dive in to OdySea Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the southwest. More Info
- Old Town Scottsdale – The Conservatory is a locally owned, beautiful and unique store offering fine furniture, fabulous accessories, antiques, baby treasures and exceptional gifts. More Info
- Scottsdale Fashion Square – Scottsdale Fashion Square is the Southwest’s distinctive address for premier shopping, dining and entertainment. Scottsdale Fashion Square offers a compelling retail experience in the heart of the country’s fastest-growing major metropolitan area. More Info
Here’s a quick look at the three days. A detailed schedule will be available as the event approaches
Check back to see who we’ve invited to speak at this year’s Summit.
- Access to Day 1 Labs
- 1 on 1 Opportunities
- Summit Workshops
- Cocktail/Farewell Party
- Breakfast , Lunch & Snacks
- Golf for One
- Hole Prizes
- Swag Bag
- Lots of Sun
Register early to get the best pricing for this year’s Summit. Earlybird pricing has been extended through May. Prices with go up starting June 1.
Have a look at moments from the past year’s Summits.